Somehow it reminds me of full moon wo sagashite's Eternal snow! =))
Snow is pretty, ain't it?
It's beginning to snow in Bristol. Yesterday was the first day. It was my first time seeing snow falling from the sky and I can't describe my feeling! I was so thrilled! As if I have never seen snow but I did.
I remember when I was at Japan and okaasan brought me to sun me'adows, the skiing area and it was full of thick snow! If you remember the picture I posted last year. I was excited too, looking at the white surrounding!
Yesterday, 3 sampats were playing snow in the Hollies! I wonder what did the whites thought about us? I think they must be thinking that we are idiots. Standing under the snow, playing it, taking pictures when it is so cold? But surprisingly, I don't feel cold, not really that cold. It was alright!
My friend, Chen Peng is not here when this beautiful snow is covering the whole Hollies last night. Or else, we could have taken a lot of pictures, too! Well, first night of snow was amazing!
I need to thank everyone.
Thank you, ppl
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment