Perhaps, some people will think that believing in something is naive but somehow, I don't think so. I believe there's a rainbow waiting for me. The beginning of this new chapter of my life seems to have me thought about loads and loads of things. Millions of things are going on in my head when I'm alone in my room. Be it sad or happy, I am happy about it.
As I thought about the past, I felt so funny that I laughed at myself for doing this, doing that. well, that is just an experience from the universe. I'm glad that I was given all these challenge for it will lead me to become a stronger person. Thus, I love challenges.
I love to motivate myself. When I'm sad, I will really find something to make myself laugh and change my frequency. why? Because I hate that feeling. I have had enough of those depressing feeling or perhaps having that negative thoughts emerging, one by one and find myself screaming so hard in my heart. So, I have had enough and I just want to be happy, really happy. And god give me a bunch of friends that I could rely on happiness. I'm really grateful!
Feeling better and better. I'm glad that I'm here. I'm glad that I don't need to face those ridiculous issues anymore. Being happy is what I want! I really understand that kind of feeling, that ridiculous feeling. So, I hope that people who are suffering, please do make yourself feel better. It is not the end of the world without someone in your life besides your family.
I grow from it and
I'm grateful.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment