Friday, November 12, 2010

Experience helps

I realized that next year, most of my friends are heading to oversea to further their studies. I am the first who further my studies at oversea among most of my close friends and I can say that no matter how much that you dislike the country that you are living, you willl still missed it. Within these 19 years of living, many people have come and go in my life, and they made my life interesting and exciting! Because of their existence, I have discovered a lot of hidden meaning in life!

Happiness. What is it?

I realized that I have grown through that particular experience. I have learned to be happy! It is pretty easy to feel sad about something and sometimes it is pretty hard to change your frequency and be happy again. But I don't know why and when did I became a person who can actually be happy so easily? Friends counts, experience counts, myself counts. My friend once said that he is so amazed by the way I looked at life. I have learned all these from people around me. Look for the rainbow in your life! There must be one! Just constantly remind yourself that miracle happens only when you believe in it. That's what I always believe in...

Thank you for all these Japanese drama that you have borrowed me my friend! They are awesome! =))

The weather here is getting colder and I believe, winter is arriving. I feel so cold before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning! I feel like hiding under my blanket for the whole day! When I had a nap at my friend's room this afternoon, I felt that I was sleeping in my room and I thought that it was the time for me to wake up and get ready to go to Uni! Ha ha! I don't know how did I feel that way!

Next week is gonna be a nerd week!
Malaysian friends, please take this opportunity to talk to me!
Life is Exciting and Discovering!

No comments: