Well, this week is my independent learning week and really, we are not going anywhere during this one week holiday! How odd?! Call me a nerd again, you people. You know who you are! Anyway, yesterday was a great day for me because I went out the whole day and had a satisfying korean Lunch with my friends and 2 koreans! Amazing, ain't it? That made me feel like socializing with those YEs from Japan, Belgium, Norway and other places around the world! I missed them!
The German food fair is amazing! Didn't get to snap a picture of it. Will do it the next time when I go again! Oh and the food selling in the German Food fair is amazing! ;D Almond nuts is good too! CP said that the macadamia nuts is nice and I'm gonna try that the next time! =) I bet my mom will love it! <3
Today was the first time I'm saying that : Today is a good Sunday! Reason? That is because tomorrow we don't have class! And I didn't sit in front of my lappie the whole day! Instead, I went to Morrisons with CP and she came to my flat after that and we spent time talking while waiting for the apple crumble to be ready! At least, it wasn't a depressed Sunday today! So, thanks CP! :))
Next week is xi yi and the rests' exam and from far away, I wish them best of luck in their exam and have faith in yourself, girls! You can do it! Ganbatte!

Down the road, I see you...
But, it's still better to keep quiet
because it ain't the same anymore..
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment