Perhaps when parents come to pick you up, some people will think that is annoying, can't you leave me alone? Now, when I see some parents who picked their children up for the coming christmas and new years holiday, I felt loved for them. I felt that they are so lucky to have such wonderful parents to pick them up and can go home whenever they want. Ever since I left home, I will feel very envious of those people who can go home whenever they want as the distance to go home is just about 1 or 2 hours.
Last time, when my parents sent me a text about anything, I would feel annoyed because I think that they are over protective or perhaps too strict but as I think back, I felt that I was really lucky to have received that text, that call from them. One night, when I was sleeping, my dad called directly to my mobile in the UK to asked about something urgent, and I was feeling really happy to received that call because it has been ages since I spoke to him through mobile phone and I actually hoped that he could call me through my mobile phone more often. haha...
Even a brother who hardly speaks to me, I missed him. A brother who only speak when necessary, a brother who won't smile to me unless necessary, a brother who would rather read a book than talking to me. My brother is special. It's very hard to talk to him on skype, msn or whatever. Whenever my friends told me how nice are their brothers, how often they talk to their brother on skype, msn, phone... etc, I will think.. wow that's so nice....
Well, I think when you really are away from your comfort zone only you will think about things or people you had in life! Even friends! So, please appreciate people in your life because they are precious!
Why do I like everything you say, my friend? Every little thing is worth discover. Every little feeling is worth treasure...
PS Yee Lin I understand what you meant by 'appreciate your family and friends now for you will not know what will happen in the future' =DD
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment