Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011!

Happy Chinese New Year!!

With a blink of an eye, the first and second day of Chinese New Year is gone once again! I have never imagined how I would go through my CNY without my family all this while! I have really never thought about it. When I was having lunch with cristabel in the cafeteria on the Chinese New Year eve, we heard CNY songs played and the speaker was directly above us. The feeling of knowing that it is cny but I can't feel it, I can't enjoy this occasion with my family back home. Seriously, I almost feel tears around my eyes!

Went back to Livy's room, Called my grandma using my tesco international calling card, btw the line sucks max! While I was talking to her and everyone already had their dinner, I heard the atmosphere over there, heard my grandma's voice and tried recalling the past CNY Eve's night at my grandma's house. I was really crying because at that moment, I wanna go home, to my grandma's hse.... I hope she didn't hear that I was crying. We talked for awhile only because the line was really bad. After talking to her, I felt terribly home sick. I wanna go home, even a day is alright because I was really really homesick and I missed my family a lot!

I always loved Cny! During Cny eve, I would go to my grandma's hse in the afternoon to drink the delicious 'tong sui' made by my beloved grandma; it is like a tradition! When I think about the last time I went to my granma's hse to have this tong sui, I felt as if it was just yesterday but it has been a year! Cristabel cried even worst than me.. Oh well, we are the same type I guess, so emotional! I have to learn to be stronger!

we went to the city later on to make ourself feel better! Come on! It's a Cny eve! We went to Shanghai nights with the girls and wow! The food is really superb! Don't know if it was because of not having chinese food for a very long time. That definitely made me feel better! After that, we went for karaoke session. Went back at 3am in the morning (first day of CNY), showered, settled down and called 3 grandmas.. talked to my cousin as well! I felt better and I didn't feel like crying at all.

I really have the feeling of going back to celebrate cny next year. How I wish that my winter break will be at the same time as cny! =D I cannot imagine how hoppy and the rest survived in Aussie for 5 years without CNY!

Anyway, it was a great CNY eve over here! First day and second day are filled up with assignments and classes.. It is meant to be like that, ain't it? I hope the sacrifice I made would be worth it though.

CNY 09'

CNY 10'

CNY 11'

Not much difference huh? besides my absence in 2011. haha!

Btw, I realized that my bro wears the same shirt in cny 09' and 10'.. haha!

Really, after looking at the cny 11' picture, I felt so much like crying! =/

Few more months! Very fast! It's just a blink of an eye, and I can reunite with them! woohoo! =)

Happy CNY to everyone! Have an awesome bunny year!


CNY 2009! One BIG Family! when can I reunite with them on a CNY again? :)


My beautiful mama! =)
Miss u so muchie! <3

May the year of rabbit bring all of you happiness in your life! Enjoy year 2011! It's gonna be so awesome!

No comments: