Thursday, February 17, 2011

I looked back and realized the experience that I once had

I went through one whole year with negative emotions with me and that leads to who I was. I can't understand why do I somehow missed that kind of feeling. Well, some of you knows what I'm talking about =) Now, I understand why my friend once asked me to treasure that feeling while I was still going through that negative depressing times. I know, you must be thinking that I'm mad. How could someone missed the time when negative emotions has covered the positivity that I once had?

I have a feeling that I'm going further away from my friends, I don't know why. I would feel weird when I'm back I guess. I don't know why today isn't a good day to me. I couldn't watch my drama that I wanna watch everyday, I was feeling that I didn't do my work and yet I prefer to slack rather than doing it and I was paying my past a visit few seconds ago. Oh well, this is how my negative emotion come by!

I just feel that time is not enough for me. I need more time! But sometimes, it is not that I don't have time, it is me who is wasting time, always. Don't you think so? But I'm glad that I'm feeling this way because I experienced another bitter feeling again. Well, good experience.


I always know that life is full of obstacles and these obstacles would formed a history in my Life book. Every single chapter of it is full of inspiring experienced :)

"Move on because life is still beautiful"


Life is always beautiful, don't you think so?

<3

No comments: