Since years ago, friends only thinks that I love slow and sad songs and I thought that I love those kind of soothing songs but something happened. Last Sunday, my friend sent me a song (audio) by Suju namely Perfection! After listening for once, I think I would never listen to it anymore because it is a noisy type and I doubt that I would like to listen to it again but the next day, another friend of mine showed me the OFFICIAL VIDEO and I was like what?! Why is it so amazing?! Well, may be none of you people will like it but this is really my first step into Suju. I realized it through this video and from this NEW mv of theirs!
Don't know why, I love all their Suju M songs as well as KRY! For your info, Suju M's songs are kind of like rock songs, hip hop type with amazing dances and KRY is slow type of songs and this really suits me! <3>
Alright, enough of craps! Tada! This is their latest song and mv! Enjoy! :)
I will never get bored of listening to this song, It's really too perfect! :)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Post a Comment