Friday, February 11, 2011

All the best to you people!

This time, it's not last minute. Thank god. Although we have completed it till past midnight, still I think that we did a great job. I know, those who influenced me to procrastinate won't believe me, youknowwhoyouareifyouarereadingthis. Yeah... Procrastinate is never good, you know. I hate the feeling of the need to rush the assignments! The next one, please give me good inspiration, good time management, good ideas, good skills, so that I would be able to finish it on time and please, let me feel proud about myself!

Good Luck to all!

Btw, my best friend has just gone to Aussie to futher her studies. Let me wish her best of luck and most importantly, remember me, our gang! Please do keep in touch though I know that Aussie and UK time difference is really huge.. Enjoy your journey towards success alright? Despite how homesick you'll feel some times, please do feel excited about your journey and adventure! It's so amazing! <3>

I miss these people! <3
Can we meet when I go back? :D

This 2 are going to Aussie! All the best!

this bunch of crazy people! <3

No comments: