Friday, June 4, 2010

Hontou ni Sugoi desu!

Can I ask everyone who is reading this post a question?

How are you?

For those who I have not keep in touch with since N years, I'm sorry but I have not forgotten any of you :) and I'm glad that each and everyone of you stepped into my life. People say, friends come and go and I know some friends will remain in our heart eternally.

I admit, this year has not been a very good year for me but through the beginning of the year up till today, I have learned a lot from many different people and I treasure it a lot. Thank you. I know a few great friends in Uni and I often thank god for bringing them into my life because without which my Uni life wouldn't be good.

Assignments are driving me crazy! & I am glad to say that I have completed one of my assignments, left with a little editing. When I have completed everything and it comes the end of the week, I felt that I have lift up a burden and feeling happy that weekends are coming again!

Thank you everyone who have made my life happy!

During my cousin's wedding:





Couz and I :)


Lovely Couz!

Mey no tanjoubi!


Meyliana!


Familiar faces?

This weekend would be full of Leo activities for me. I'm looking forward to it and to meet Junee, too.




Let's cherish every moment.Life is great.
Thank you, people.!

No comments: