7 months passed really quick and within this 7 months, I'm sure that there are a lot of happenings going on, be it sad or happy, all of them are memories we should treasure. Somehow, humans just don't treasure what they have now . They tend to regret after they have lost something or someone. (2 of my friends said the same thing to me)
3 months is not a long time. I will treasure what I have now! =)
From the end of high school until today, a lot are changing. People are changing, surroundings are changing and even I am changing. Through these few years, I have met a lot of interesting people and they have really brightened up my life. Not only did they taught me how to treasure friendship, they taught me the meaning of life as well. Gradually, I began to discover how beautiful life is and I am on my journey discovering my interesting life!
---
Broga Hill with Leo and Lions was an interesting acitivity! Although I was having difficulties, I enjoyed the process! =) Both Junee and I were the ones who did not make it to the top.. LOL..
The people who didn't allow us to stop! =p
To the peak!
Dear Leos, we chao first ya... -.-








The people who reached the peak!

Leos, Lions, and friends of Leos and Lions!
Let's go to Broga hill again! This time, I will keep going till I reach the PEAK! (Hopefully)

Do you know where is this place?
It's my dream country..
It is heaven to me...
because it is just too lovely^^
It's my dream country..
It is heaven to me...
because it is just too lovely^^
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment