How are ya doing?
Well, Finals is just around the corner and holidays are drawing nearer and nearer too! Excitement? Yes! Hopefully our plan will happen!
Today was the YED 2010. Remember YED 2009 Jan intake, 2.4? If you don't remember, CLICK HERE! As I walked through the stalls this morning, the YED memories I had with my TBF classmates flashed back to me. I really missed YED a lot! Last year, we really had a great time planning, organizing YED together..! =) I believe the students who are involved in YED this year had great fun too!
I went to the YED with my classmate. Looking at the crowd, the noise! I wonder how could we bear such noise and such crowd last year? A lot of memories flashed back to me! I really do miss my ex-classmates at TBF! Awesome people! How could I forget about them? :)
Look at the picture below:
Oh! I was wearing YED shirt.!
Well, this 2 pictures were from last year's TBF pictures! Those 2 are margaret and pin shin. We were in the lecture hall, having break. Funny pictures? haha...
Let's move towards a better future!
All the best for those who are sitting for their FINALS soon!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment