Friday, June 25, 2010

It is just about it

Sometimes, when you are feeling down, think about the cause of it. Wht was it that have made you feeling so despair? As I have mentioned profusely, this year isn't a good or happy year for me but I am trying to be happy every moment. I was feeling terrible during the mid of the first and second quarter of the year. I know what made me got into that state. I know very well that I was the one who caused myself to have this bad feeling. But I couldn't resist it from happening.

Different friends, different environment, different work, different people! I managed to survive up till today! I should really feel proud of myself.. Great job, HJ! =) I admit, feeling so torturing inside me but I have to act as if I'm strong is really tough because I have friends in Uni to make me feel happy about life but when I came home, back to my study, I would be alone again and the suffering moments approach me again.! How torturing! How can I stop thinking about something, someone, some incident?

Although all these isn't what I say good, I'm still feeling very grateful that I'm given so many friends who really cared for me and often talk positive words to me! I'm glad and grateful! Thank you! :) Without all these people, I don't know how would my life transformed!

Well, today was a great day to me because I laughed a lot today and "sampat" a lot with my classmates! Gradually, I'm feeling happy lately! I'm better off than the previous days. I must say that friends played a very important role in my life. I'm feeling very good lately. I will treasure my last few weeks with my classmates and coursemates! My classmates are indeed to be fun with! So, I shouldn't welcome the despair feeling back to me again!

Although my days are really exhausted lately as Finals is just around the corner, I do feel happy that I had a productive day every single day!

I know some things are impossible to achieve but I need the happiness to survive.. So, please forgive me. I just need a piece of good memory to fulfill my wish for the time being! Thank you! =))

No comments: