Monday, June 7, 2010

...with a motivating sentence

Something strikes me when I was reading one of my friend's blog. I was doing IMA when I read her blog and it really gave me a sign of motivation to move on with what I am currently doing - studying & assignment! Thank you! Although she doesn't know that I actually reads her blog, I feel very happy to have a detailed understanding towards her through her blog.

I had a really good weekend last week! I'm glad to say this. I went to Broga Hill with the Leos & Lions on Sunday! Although I didn't manage to hike through the last peak, I enjoyed the process and the times I spent with them. Feeling happy yet exhausted, I managed to finish what I ought to do when I reached home.

A new week has just begun! People, let's strive for success and meet the goal of the week!

p.s.: I will upload the pics of broga hill the next post!

No comments: