Friday, May 21, 2010

Comments from the secret

I have found a few comments in the secret video in youtube.. Let's take a look at it :

"You know you can start over anytime any day. I love the Secret and how it has changed my life. It's really great to know so many people are changing their lives using the teachings of the secret. I am also embarking on an amazing journey to change my life ... Thanks a lot to this clip also which really shows the beauty of our life in simple peaceful imagery"

"It is noT simple at first, but think : why are you so sad? Why? Ask yourself this and think about it and if you find something that is demotivating you, think again : Well? That’s it? Is it only that? It’s because of that and I’m so depressed? I’m ruining my life for that??? And that moment you will realize.. you had never been sad. You were unaware, just hidden from the incredible, wonderful miracle of life. Listen to positive songs. Think about someone you loved and who loves you. AND HAVE FUN!"

Hopefully this 2 comments will inspire any of you who is reading this post.

Thank you


No comments: