It's so difficult to make a promise that you think you can't do it and yet you still want to make that promise. If you ask me, How's life so far? I cannot answer you that, it is really good because there are a lot of things bothering me..
I believe that no matter what happen, god will be at my side and if I shout out for help, he will help me. Sometimes, I think that I am really lucky. I have what I want in life. I live a comfortable life. I have so many great friends and of course great parents! So, what am I depressed about? I simply think a lot.
Sometimes, I want to live in my fantasy world. My fantasy isn't my reality. When I realized that it is different. It is not what I want, I feel dismay about what is going on in my life.
Holy crap! what am I writing! gosh.... please tell me how to live.
I don't want you to determine my happiness
I want to earn my own happiness
YOU! don't don't don't anymore!
Can't bare the consequences..
Thank you!
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment