I realized that I don't blog that often anymore.. I guess that's because I don't want to pollute my blog with my stupid thoughts..
Everytime I tell myself.. Okay, this is the end of it. I must write a happy post and there I go again, blogging about my nonsense in life!
Well, I guess this piece of unhappy feeling started only this year and I really hope to stop it from generating any longer. I'm sick of it and I want a happy life with many surprises in Life! I have faced so many challenges this year and I have managed to survive up till today. I can consider myself as a very lucky girl who often have friends who can cheer her up when she is not in a good frequency. Thank you, friends.
One of my challenges has been solved and I don't think it will come back anymore unless somthing dim witted happened again. Are you thinking, so what is my problem? Well, problems always emerged and disappear and emerged again. Sometimes, I hope to solve some obstacles myself because I felt that it is useless telling my friends. Perhaps, they will make me feel better but I think that it is pretty useless telling them and it will make that particular problem generate in my thoughts. So, please understand it when I don't feel like telling any of you my problems.
Recalling ages ago when I had my 2nd crush, I told my friends about it and I ended up thinking about one of that problems all the time making me feeling depressed about life. Of course, I did not regret it because they helped me feel better and I really feel good about it.
Few days ago, I had this thought of watching some videos of the secret from youtube and I did. I searched for a few videos and I was amazed and dissappointed with myself. I was amazed because I realized how powerful is the secret and disappointment arised because I am not supposed to be in the wrong frequency! I am supposed to live it right and live life with no regrets. Since the beginning of the year, I have caused the negative sight of me to overtake the positive sight of me. When I watched the video, I felt like crying because I am so touched of what had happened in other people's life, the secret is indeed powerful.!
I know some of my friends might be thinking.. Does Hooi Jett even has problems? she always motivates people. LOL... I am good in motivating people doesnt mean that I won't feel sad! I am a human and human definitely has feelings!
Finally, I am getting better ( Did I mention this in my previous or previous previous post?). I am getting better because one of my problems has been solved and I doubt that problem would ever come back. So, please leave me because I am not interested in you! =p
I only live once and if I don't fully utilize the time I currently have, I will definitely regret! So, I have the feeling that I will get through this and everything will come to an end okay?
Good!
That's all for this piece of nonsense....
Life is better than before!
Thank you!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment