Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'll let go of it and move on with determination!

Everyone has been so busy with their life and sometimes, they tend to forget about the important ones that once existed in their life. I have submitted a few assignments few weeks back and now I'm currently relaxing at the moment. Note that it is only at the moment! I still have few more to go until I complete my first year at UWE.

I admit, it has been tough months back then since the beginning of the year. I can sense that my thoughts are growing in terms of stage since the beginning of the year. I have been thinking a lot lately. I have been thinking every single thing that is happening in my life! I even thought about what my friends said to me during the day or even any small matters that exist during the day. Through these months, I have met different people with different thoughts and I'm glad to have met them because they somehow changed the way I think and it is a good one.!

I hope the friends I met this year won't disappear in my life. I treasure friendship, a lot. :)

Why can't I live in my fantasy world? Sometimes, what I think will happen in reality won't always happen. Thinking too much somehow is not a very good thing. My thoughts tend to wander off to another world and causing me to form thoughts which would disturb my whole entire day. Not a good thing? yep. I know!

I hope to keep my words to myself. If it's not mine, I won't take it. Thoughts are difficult to control, indeed. I must learn to control! ;D

I must say this: Thank you for your sharing but I am not interested!

p/s: flower formation: CMY, belin and CHJ is currently studying at taylor's lakeside campus, what about the other 2? :)

No comments: