I am happy with the work and assignment that I have completed up till today! Tonight, I am going to start off my night with something nice---- ASSIGNMENTS! :) last few weeks, something draw me into the world of darkness. The feeling was different than last time. Yes, last time, I used to be depressed everyday, day and night, I was really a negative person that could put mind into death!
I really do appreciate those who made me feel better within these few weeks! Thank you very much! and now I know that there are actually friends who care about me. I'm really grateful!
This week, I felt great! I feel motivation arised in me and I see desires coming into my mind, one by one and I want to achieve all of them! This feeling is great, ain't it? I don't understand why do I want to feel depressed last time and didn't want to do something about it. Well, as we grow older, thinking changes, people changes, attitude changes, everything changes! But I hope friendship won't change!
My grandaunt and granduncle are in Australia with their daughters, sons and my cousins! I guess she is doing alright. I was thinking about her that night, the night she boarded the plane to aussie. She was the one who took care of me when I was young, when nobody was free to babysit me! I felt indeed thankful to her, a lot. she is coming back in 6 months time but I wouldn't be able to see her though. Let me wish her and my granduncle all the best in their life in Aussie and enjoy!
did I mention that my dear friend, yee lin is coming back soon? I'm really excited to see her again! But she is not telling me when is she coming back! Yee lin! Please don't give me a huge surprise kay? I'm afraid that i can't take it. lol. Anyway, happy that she is coming back soon!
So far, can I say that this week is a happy week and I'm returning to me? yay! =)
Thank you. you.
Hooi Jett
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment