Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The smell of the kitchen!

Last Saturday when I came out from my cousin's study room at their house, I smelled something farmiliar. Guess what? I smelled JAPAN! I just smelled it! Horiuchis' kitchen smell! I really missed that smell a lot. Although I don't really like it when I first entered the kitchen but that smell is the smell of warmth! the smell of everyone in Japan! It really brought me back to my memories in Japan since then!

Can I go back JAPAN? I said 'go back' because Japan is my second home. :) Any 3 families! I love them! ;D I wanna go back and wish everyone 'ohayo, konnichiwa, konnbanwa' or just bow to any of them! I miss that feeling!

Miss motoki and keigo the most! The crazie fellow and of course that whole crazy family!! :D


First host family! Horiuchis'

No comments: