Monday, April 12, 2010

Awesome

Let me update about my life. It has been extremely long since I last blogged! Firstly, my mid term exam has officially ended and I'm currently enjoying my holidays! :) Finally, I can enjoy myself after weekly of assginement deadline coming up and exams! I'm so happy!



Let me get you right.. we were not enjoying, we were suffering that time and camera was our only entertainment, so we can use this only entertaintment to release stress! :) Glad that all of that is over!


Okay... this is not another exciting picture! Can't you see all the paper stuff on my table? I was having a hard time doing my revision! so, peace to release stress! ^^

Exam week wasn't a nice week. Its obviously! But i'm so glad that I got over it. I know I have repeated this over the last few lines above but I'm really glad! ;D

All assignments and exams fault! I didn't get to go out with my friends and I skipped one of the leo activities! hmmphh...

Well, I went out after my last paper on Friday! This is my very first time going out with a bunch of UWE coursemates! Thank you for going out with me, friends! ;D

Oh yes, I got to know a new friend! She is Jessica! :D A very cool girl!


This is Jessica and Winda!


Ting yi and Mey!


The roommates!






We watched 'how to train your dragon' and it was awesome! :) I love the cute cute dragon! I forgot the dragon's name.. -.- Anyway, it was a good movie!

The next day, I went out with the Leos almost for the whole day and had an amazing day! It was Leo orientation. Junee joined us too! Thanks to Wei Keat for fetching her! :) All the alpha leos were really young! Even those alpha leos who were in my group weren't as spontaneous as the ones in the other groups but I guess that's because they are pretty young and I just have to give them some spirit! But they are alright! :)

We had our GM right after the end of Leo orientation and this was the first time having GM without hardcopies of minutes! I need to be more alert while jotting dwn minutes, I just need to! Hopefully, it would be better in the upcoming months! =)

Okay okay! Let me announced that Wei Keat is the President and Tze yoong is the vice president! Congrats to the both of you!! :)


B.O.D. 2010-2011

After GM...








Poor Jun Wei..


The crazy people!

Finally...


JUNEE... =)

I'm so glad that I had a great day this day!

Love
HJ

No comments: