Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thank you!

Lately, I have found a friend who I think made me feel better after talking to him :) Thank you very much! You know who you are, if you are reading this.. I didn't know that I have so many nonsense problem happening to me lately and I just become so depressed and my mood just isn't what I call, good like last time anymore! Confidence? I want it back, I honestly need it back. I feel that my heart is very pure now, it is no longer the strong one that keep convincing myself that everything would be alright and I would be back to who I was before. Thus, thank you for being there to listen to my nonsense kay!! Really do appreciate it, a lot.

--

Yesterday, while I was fetching my brother home from the stadium which previously known as Matsushita stadium ( Sri Kl hv their sports day there every year ), flash back of what happened 2 years ago came at once. Remembering that day, after sports, mom fetch both my brother and I but we did not head home straight away. Instead, we went to a place which sell cheap fish (forgot the name of the place). On the way to that place, I was having really deep thoughts about someone that has ruined my mood for that whole half year in srikl but gave me life long experience and at the same time, I have grow matured from that process, too. So, I never feel regret knowing him and yeah..

Time just flies without our knowledge sometimes. I, who was in form 5 that moment didn't know that I would think about that particular day right now and I didn't know that I had completed my damn mission and a lot of things have happened and I am really glad that I have lived until today that made me a different thinker than last time! It is awesome, isn't it?

Yesterday we had a farewell specially for our 'gu po' and I was kind of disappointed because I didn't really enjoy the social besides talking to one of my cousin. A lot of my close cousins were not present yesterday and I was hoping that most of them would present so that we could talk talk talk. I'm grateful that at least, I have one cousin that I could talk to, yesterday.

A LOT of small kids went yesterday and as I looked at them, flash back about my childhood memories came to me. I remember when I was a child, there were 2 cousins that I would hang out with and my brother. That 2 cousins of mine have migrated to Australia and this has caused me to be closer to my other cousins after they left. I really miss my 2 lovely cousins! They have made my childhood memories awesome! Thank you, couzies. Also, when I looked at the younger generation of kids, running around the house, the thought of me being older strikes me.

"Yeah... we are becoming older now.."

"Yes.. Look! As we grow older, I found out that our cousins whom are same age as us don't attend these events anymore!"

Day by day, month by month, year by year.. It passes so quickly and through the years, there are many changes and new discoveries. That is what made my life interesting and challenging! Along the way, I meet interesting and great people that change my thinking and life long memories! I really appreciate those of you that made my life interesting, motivating and happy!

Thinking back of what had happened until today, I really do appreciate life!

Thus, thank you is what I want to say to all of my friends!

No comments: