Today is my last day of my one week break! Times flies! I was so free that I read the posts that I blogged last year and I found out that my friend was right. I guess I was worrying too much and feeling stressed up about my work, assignmnets, studies. I should release my resistance! I will try kay! :)
Recently, I have found another friend that is a fan of Japan. Actually there are 2! A friend and a cousin! I am so happy! LOA is working on me alot about Japan, and quiet a number of goals~ I hope to achieve the most important dream in my life as well! LOALOALOALOA! =) I believe in you!
Friends are indeed important! =) Thank you for granting my wish.I'm telling you,I'm slowly achieving my goal one by one and one of it is having a lot of sincere, trustable, and close friends! I would like to express my huge gratitude to the universe! THANK YOU THANK YOU & THANK YOU! I feel so happy everyday!
Well, a new term is beginning tomorrow. I will do better than last time okay! I will.. :)
Positive energy
ILY
♥
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment