that I adore Japan.
'Do you like Japan too?'
'YESSSS! I am obsessed with that COUNTRY!' without hesitation
'why?'
'culture, people, language'
I am home alone right now. Can you imagine how am I feeling?
yes.. it is lonely
My maid went home. Parents went out with brother. I am being left alone for the afternoon! I want excitement! I want happiness! I want craziness!
Today seem to be better than yesterday. I have experienced a huge improvement in me, infact. I wonder, why would god invent the 'sad' emotion? why can't we live like Abraham Hicks? happy eternally? No sorrow, no dismay, no depression.. etc
Motivational books, quotes, stories don't seem to make me any better.. Can I have that desire to succeed? why am I feeling so dismay today?
Sometimes, I have been thinking deeply. why would fate bring all of us together? why are we so close together yet far apart?
why do I love to motivate people and that if they are sad, I would feel sad as well? Just why? It affects me alot and I don't like it because it would ruin my whole lovely day. Am I just thinking too much? Or I am just like that?
I miss my life with happiness everyday. I miss my life without assignments and exams and that I can go out whenever I am free. I miss my cousin, kyeli. I miss my host families, I miss my dear friend who is studying at Russia, I miss my Japanese friends, I miss FF, I miss everyone!
well, life can't be that easy, ain't it?
"Life is not always about being comfortable. It is about moving forward, out of your comfort zone"
I have been lazing around these days. Not trying hard to achieve what I ought to do. I need energy! :)

I need to find that desire that would motivate me every now and then! :)
No worries.. CHJ :)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment