Thursday, March 11, 2010

Welcome!

Despite the heavy workload given to us, I realized that I still blogged very often. Well, taking a break from Assignment is always great. Don't you think so?

Junee attended our GM on sat and so glad she came even though it was so jam and she got lost. Thanks! =) So, I hope that she enjoyed the meeting. Well, meeting is supposed to be boring actually but hope you enjoyed it.! As I recalled, I was pretty nervous attending the first GM in Leo club but I was with yee lin and another girl that time. So it wasn't that awkward. But after yee lin went to Russia, and the other girl didn't attend any of the activities anymore, I was left alone with them. I admit, it was really an awkward session with them, especially when they are talking something or laughing something that I don't even know what are they refering at. Fortunatelyyyy! I got used to it and eventually, I became close, not really close but it is considered okay lar. I am happy with this club! =)

So cool! Junee and Brendan! Thanks for joining me, my friends! I finally have friends joining! =) I hope that you guys could enjoy all the activities and being with the people in this club. They are great people! :)

Welcome to KLU!

We are currently recruiting more members! Who's interested? =)

1 comment:

MaggieMTMT said...

Hey hey hey. I kinda am interested to join Leo club. Can I join??? :D