I had a surprise after IMA lecture! Guess what? JUNEE came to visit us at Taylor's! It was really unbelievable! She didn't notify me anything about her presence and there she was, standing in front of me. I was so excited and Happy! It has been about approximately 3 months since I last saw her. I can't believe that I cried after a few seconds! ughhh.... hate it hate it.. I mean I hate to cry under this situation! Of course, it was tears of JOY!

Junee, Xi yi & Pin shin
Miss the times we had at TBF! Those memories were precious than anything else! :)

During lunch : Mey, Junee & Pin shin
I know, Junee. Cafeteria is super HOT!

My dear friend that transferred to HELP!
Seriously, I miss you a lot ♥
I wanted to skip BSDM class and regretted not skipping it! Because that class lasted for only half an hour! AND when my class ended, everyone is gone! oh man! Last week's BSDM class ended 1 hr early, this week, it lasted for half an hour and next week? 15 minutes? HAHA! That is gonna be really crazy!
In conclusion, today is a happy day for me! =)
Jett ♥
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment