Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Motivation?

I miss obachan, otosan, okaasan, keigo, motoki, takashi, ryouta, keigo, papa, mama, chisa, nao, mr and mrs watanabe, megumi, yoko, itta, nodoka and house in hokuto city and koshu city! Please bring me back to those memories.

Positivity:
Determined
to achieve what I want to achieve
Disciplined to finish what I ought to finish on time
Committed to do what I ought to do
Believed that I have potential in achieving what I want to achieve in Life
Motivated to live my life happily and dwell in achieving my dreams


"Time is limited, so I better wake up every morning fresh and know that I have just one chance to live this particular day right, and to string my days together into a life of action, and purpose."

Lance Armstrong

IMA dun u ever pull me down
I will never give up!
Hmmphh....

No comments: