I saw my one of my FF yesterday at Taylor's. I was really happy! It has been so many many many months since I last see Belin.. half of the FF can have their small reunion at Taylor's soon! Munn Yee is studying at Taylor's too, taking IBM! Almong all of them, I see munn yee the most.
Remember the times we had at 50' really made me missed those moment. Although something happened, I still miss them a lot. I miss Ya Wan and Carmen too..! They are wonderful people I met in Sri KL. The ones that changed me, as well. Thank you.
I will never be who I am today without THEM!
The Secret
LOA
Self-believe
Self-confidence
I got it all from them! =] Proud to say it! Thank you!
Hooi Jett
It has started from there...
Reminds me of ...
Nevertheless, I wouldn't have been better without them...
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment