One week to Chinese New Year, I'm awaiting the arrival of CNY holidays! Holidays always make me feel so relaxed, so calm because I don't need to think about anything that would bother my peace of mind!
Uni has just started and I have just handed in one of my assignment! This is going to be the 5th week since my uni started... I can say, doing weekly assignment, doing tutorial is somehow tiring.. But luckily when I'm about to enter a state of depression, I would realized it and quickly changed my frequency I'm in.. ;D Thanks to the multiple books that I have read.. :)
Indeed, there's no similarity between foundation and degree. I can no longer laze around like I used to, must finish up tutorial questions before the start of each tutorial though I didn't finish up some of the questions! That's because I don't know how to do!! ><>< My current life is challenging and I'm trying to enjoy it because life with challenges is fun but life without challenges is dull.. don't you think so? :)
oopppss.. I guess I have forgotten to mention about the arrival of some Japanese Leos and Lions to M'sia! I've met them last Sat! They are so cute and humorous! =) will post the pictures soon!
Awaiting the arrival of CNY!
:)(:
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment