Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does it help?

I hate the fact that my friend is suffering because of a damn foolish idiot! I really hate it! I know I can't do anything but just talk positive words to her, if it really helps, idk. I feel sad when my friends suffer from this kind of problem. I really hate it.

Well, a guy who always blames a girl for anything or use her for any purposes is really a retarded guy.. don't you think so? I've never in my life seen such a guy! Have you?

To my dear friend, I really hope that you'll have courage to do everything you want one day! Fight for your rights! though u said it is impossible when something like this happened but still, I believe one day, you will leave all these bad memories behind and live your life perfectly.. Right now.. just bear with it and face your challenges and obstacles positively! God will help those who help themselves first.

I don't know if I did help you in any way but I just want you to be happy like you used to!! Live life confidently, positively, happily!

Love,
HJ

No comments: