Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Keigo!

First of all..

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Today is the 4th day of CNY. It is quite a boring day to me today but yes, I baked banana cake again! But don't know how is the taste, hope that it would be delicious! :D Later, we are going to mimi ah yee's house! The chinz are gonna miss this day! aww.... xD

Well, I am going to blog about the Japanese Leos and Lions in this post as stated in the previous post!

The Japanese Leos and Lions came for their spring training. we are told that the Lions came for their training and the Leos are to observed the Lions! So, we get to socialize with them as well! Right after GM, we went to the restaurant where the Japanese awaits us, only then I realized that I went to the same restaurant as my cousin's wedding was held a week ago.

Japanese are indeed early and on time! Once we reached the restaurant, all of them are sitting, waiting for us. So, we were made to sit alternately with the Japanese. 2 Japanese guys sat beside me, on my left and on my right. The one sitting on my left was really kichigai, I thought of my 2nd host brother immediately after talking to him awhile. The one sitting on my right was a little quiet but I guess he just needs time to warm up.

Anyway, all of us had a lot of fun that night, socializing with the Japanese who don't know how to speak English! Now I know how did I socialize with my host brother so well at Japan! so... yeah.. Shin really made me thought of KEIGO!

Hopefully they will come to M'sia again! So that we can bring them around! ;D


Can u spot the Japanese?


Sheng wei, sitting in between of 2 Japanese


All Japanese except for me.. the one standing is a sensei!


Cindy, one of the member of KLU, sitting in between of 2 Japanese as well!


Left=Japanese ;D obviously lar.. =p


Part of them...

So, overall.. we had a great time! =) Really grateful to the Lions for inviting us to this event!

***

Besides CNY, today is my 2nd host brother, Keigo's birthday! =) 誕生日おめでとうございます!
I didn't get to buy anything for him this year because it is not convenient for me to go to the post office anymore! gomen ne... Hope to get something for him next year! =)

Did I say something about receiving a cute video from them? It was so cute! obachan was saying 'thank you' and the way she say 'thank you' was so cute! =)

So, Keigo... please have an awesome birthday there and send me the pictures! =)

Enjoy the rest of the CNY before Uni starts!
May be you are really not friendly at all!
Grateful for everything!
Thank you!

No comments: