Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CNY & Uni

Kinda lazy to blog these days but let me just update a little on my life! =]

CNY holiday has ended and my life is back to normal with assignments and classes in uni. Well, though this is only a one week holiday, I really appreciate it very much as this is my last holiday as well before my first year in UWE end and off to UK. Grateful that we are given at least a week of holiday.

Oh yeah... I went out with my foundation gang during CNY and they came to my house! Sometimes, I just think that my foundation friends are better and sincere than my high school friends. I'm sorry to say that but it is true! Although most of us have been separated by different courses and time table, we still managed to get together and have a little small chat, visit and outing during CNY! It is great, you know?


There... them.. oppps.. without xiyi ><

oh yes... the most exciting part is that my other foundation friends have just started their degree courses! You will never know how happy I am. You will never know how much I miss them during my first few weeks at UWE A&F. Seriously, emo like what.. But you can't blame me because I am used to my foundation life and with the additional assignment every week, I wasn't coping well that few weeks but I'm glad to say that I'm much better now! I know some great friends in Uni and they are great people! Before Uni started, I actually used LOA.. I wanted to attract positive, confident, hardworking, intelligent, sociable, humorous ...etc kind of friend and I did it! ahahaa! You will never know! =] I'm really glad!

Oh yes... I realized that I have nothing to do early in the morning before class start at either 10am or 12pm! well, have to do something meaningful rather than wasting my precious time! ;D Yesterday, I saw many many people that I know outside MPH before their orientation! I'm really happy..

p.s.: Sort of miss flower formation.. the times we had together. The memories just flashed back and I thought of all 5 of us.. T.T

My desire is stronger than ever! Believe is important, indeed!
It really gave me the power,
that energy to make my desire even more stronger
and
work hard for it!
I promise,
I will achieve what I promise to achieve!

Thank you!~

No comments: