F.R.I.E.N.D.S F.O.R. L.I.F.E
What do you think about that statement?
Friends that will remain bonded for life? For once, Mr Chew's speech stated that Friends you made in secondary school are going to be your friends for life and I agreed. Without schoolmates, I wouldn't be who I am today. I know, I kinda used this statement quite few times but it's absolutely true that I've changed tremendously since I met them.
Flower Formation
What first came in your mind after looking at this 2 words? five petals come joined together to form a wonderful flower? Yes! you are right! There is a group called "Flower Formation" in 5 Omega 08'. The five petals that formed a small Flower. Their relationship as close as sisters, their laughter were always heard once grouped together, once a free period has occurred you might hear this only word "flower formation!" and you can see the five petals together forming a beautiful flower.
They have fantastic names as well : Carmen, Belin, Munn Yee, Ya Wan and Hooi Jett.
These are pictures of the petals! Very few pictures with Ya Wan cos she doesn't like to take pic with her school uniform on! =/
This Friendship in my Secondary High school, Sri KL will last eternally. I won't forget it. The memories we created together will remain in my memory for the rest of my life! Remember, my flower members, keep in touch always and forever. I love you guys lotss.
5Omega~ 5Rho 08'
Well I can say 5 Omega and 5 Rho o8' formed a very close bond among each and another since 2007 to 2008. You can see lots of Omega's gang are from Rho and Rho's gang are from Omega. This both class~business arts and pure arts.
For me, yes, of course I have my gang in Rho as well. =) They are my mandarin gang! Most of my memories are with them.
Thanks for the memories! Will Miss you lotss too <3 style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(102, 204, 204);">
Unforgettable Moments!
Moments are always so sweet that sometimes, we didn't even know that we are running out of time for being together! My dear friends, our secondary moments are coming to an end, that means we are going to separate soon, really soon. 3 more subjects to go for SPM. In the future, no matter what happen, we must keep in touch and our sweet memories together must not be forgotten! Remember our nick names : Fong,Bee,Ling,Jet.. Not to be forgotten, Flower formation must also remain in the hearts of the five petals! Love you guys.
Friends till the end!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment