Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Killing mosquitoes~

I've been killing mosquitoes the whole morning this morning. I studied Accounts, but it is as though I studied nothing, perhaps just reading through only. I can never study better in front of the computer. Although I'm alone studying without anyone chatting with me online and yet I've this feeling. Every time I hear this song, something will just come into my mind. I really want to say "thanks for your sharing but I'm not interested."

It had been long since I've attended Mrs J's tuition. I feel like attending because I always feel motivated after attending her class and it was she who introduced "The Secret" to us. This book is marvelous! Can't live without this book. I guess I will be bringing this book along to Japan. So that, at the same time can motivate myself and refresh.

I've decided. I've decided to forget and enjoy my 3 weeks life in Japan. Yes, is totally forget. Right after prom, 2 more days to prepare for Japan and I'm going to focus on Japan only! I know this is an idiot's act but I've nothing more to do than to at least try to forget him .
Why does time need to pass so rapidly? SF and gang are having their ART paper right now. Hope that they can do it! RIGHT.

prom.Japan.Prom.Japan.Prom.Japan.Prom.Japan.Prom.Japan.Prom.Japan!!!!!!

No comments: