A drop of tears, a sign of your back, I still can't let go of you, eventually. Why are all these running through my mind recently? I'm not supposed to have you in mind. But how can I not? It has been half a year since everything started. I don't want to believe that fate has decide everything. Is it that fate has decide that I'm not supposed to put my hopes high? But why in the first place, everything seemed to be up-side-down? I said I don't want but it turned up to be yes.
Perhaps I'm just thinking about something ought not to be thought of. Or may be just getting my hopes high and hope to reach for it. Everything seemed impossible for me to complete. Why are you always stopping me from completing my mission? REPEATEDLY! Well, I can't blame you as you don't know any single thing about my mission.
SPM~ 3 more subjects to go.
SPM is coming to an end which brings happiness to everyone! Of course, I'm glad as well that it's over, it's all over, finally over... PROM is arriving. I should be happy. As the word "prom" rang into my ear, a thrive of shiver come towards me. I can't imagine seeing the person whom all this while is my victim of mission there. In mind, he is gone on 31th of oct 2008, out of my thoughts, my mind... I really thought, and assume that everything would be over by this day but out of my surprise, someone updated me that that victim of mine is going, as well. A thump of quick heartbeat raised upon me. I knew for sure I've 2 feelings. One, happy. Two, sad...
In the future, I hope I will have the courage to face that victim of mine. Anyway, there will only be once to see him that is PROM! Come on, I can do it, I have sf. Its okay. I will be able to overcome it. =)
Jet<3
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment