My lazy worm (lan chong in mandarin) is emerging again. 0_o I'm lazing around but not studying! I should be sitting on the chair in my study room having a book to revise but I'm NOT. Oh well, this long break seemed to be useless to me? At least last few days I studied something.
1st of Dec
-Accounts
2nd of Dec
-Econ
3rd of Dec (Last day!! yipee!)
-Dag
Mr Tong told me to study Accounts, F4&5 the whole book! And he will ask me questions like he used to a few months ago which I hated! Its okay I guess for the sake of that A for Accounts! If I don't get an A for this subject, my dad is gonna be dissapointed again! Yes, he is an accountant and I don't think he enjoy hearing an Accountant's daughter can't get an A for her Accounts? What's this?
I'm gonna study Econ and Accounts today! Yipeeeeee XD
I'm crapping again. Yes! Mission completed! I'm free of everything about him
I hope this continues after Prom. Just hope for nothing rubbish will happen. I have not receive my host family details yet. But Eng-Teng and Yee June has received. Eng-Teng has got one host family while Yee June has got 3! She's going to be in New Zealand for 1 month. whoa. I guesss she will enjoy her trip there. I'm not going to the same place as Eng-Teng! As long as I can be with Rou Ying, Pei Hun, and Shu Hua, it will be all right. Yes! The four of us will be together again, just like last year's YE camp.
Today is Monday, that means I'm missing another of Mrs J's lesson again. I think I'm going to her tuition next year until March when I'm getting my results! :s Kye li is coming back on the 25th of Dec 2008! Sadly, I'm not around. I'm truthfully extremely sorry miss hoppy but I promise you when I come back from Japan, I'm yours! you will have me the whole month! Isn't that enough? We can tell secrets among ourselves at night, go shopping everyday, go onlineeee!(That was what we did before you migrated!) ...etc. I can't wait till 11th of Dec, then 13th of Dec! There are so many programmes arranged and I'm not going to be bored! =)
Right now, I have just to focus on my studies, 3 more subjects to go! I can do it! come on. I'm going to have my braces of on the 4th of Dec, which is before Prom. I hope my teeth won't run away, LOL. Not run away, but back to normal. I'm going to have a fix retainer and another retainer which I have to wear it every night.
Narita
Nagoya
Kansai
Mariko, why aren't you replying my emails? As well as my letters? Have you forgotten me? Which I don't think so because you are going remember me, your host sister forever!!!
JAPAN I'm COMING!
(mariko, I'm going to see you in Japan, I don't care!)
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment