Thursday, November 20, 2008

A deep cut that will never be heal eternally

This is a story which suddenly poped into my mind while i was studying :

" Why did you left me a tinge of pain?" I recalled the nightmare as I walked through form fives classes in my Secondary High School which I've graduated a few years ago.

I remember myself sitting on that brown coloured chair thinking about somebody, someone whom I loved that moment. The painful moment are still as clear as crystals in my mind that it seemed to be a scar that will not fade away eternally. Looking him into his eyes at that moment, I can barely focus on talking to my friends. It was him that exists in front of me though he is a few metres away from me. How far? I still can spot him. My heart beat raised as his footsteps came near me, eyes widen, I'm shivering!

"Are you okay?" asked one of my best pal worriedly as she spotted my expression.

I heard no sound. Everything around me seemed a thousand miles away but though he is just a few metres away from me yet it seemed that he is just right infront of me. My eyes still eyed on him. I strucked immediately once his eyes met mine.

The electrical eye contact! I've lose! I admit...

I know it's all over but the sweet moments that the both of us had during our secondary year is stained in my heart, eternally. ~

Sometimes, I was wondering do you still have me in your mind? Do you still recall our sweet memories? The song that we both composed, do you still keep it? Or have you cumpled it into a trash? I can't resist any longer, I wanna throw you out of my brain but somehow it remained, deeply in the little broken heart of mine...

No comments: