Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nottingham games 2011

So it is the Nottingham Malaysian Games again today! At first, I didn't want to go but everyone's going and so, I tagged along. One of the reasons I didn't want to go to Nottingham was also because I will have insufficient sleep as we need to wake up at 3am and gather at 4am++ and take a 2-3 hours bus to Nottingham! It is going to be damnnnnn tiring! But oh well, I'm so glad that it turned out great!

I met alot of Malaysians at Nottingham! It's like back to Malaysia again with loads of Malaysian and the food fair! But unfortunately, friends that I met are mostly HI BYE friends or friends who I am not close with so I'm a little disappointed =(

My Girls <3

City of Nottingham

Nottingham Castle




Eunhae <3

The museum
sponge bob?

Teepintee <3

and I'm dead tired right now!
Slept at 11pm last night, woke up at 3am this morning!
I had a real long day but I enjoyed it!

It's Independent Learning week next week! woots!

No comments: