Friday, October 28, 2011

Just a visit to the past



I came across this when I was browsing through facebook. Something suddenly striked me. Although I wasn't supposed to feel this feeling, I guess I need to split it out over here. It still feel so heartache to think about the past that a particular someone used to be so close to me is just another stranger in my life right now. Things are extremely different now. I have grown so much, I have learned to think wisely. Well, without these people in my life, I wouldn't know what 'pain' is... and I wouldn't have grown so much.

Anyway life has been pretty alright. Hectic life is beginning. As I read about my previous blog post, I realized how quickly time have passed. From my excitement to go back to my home town to right now. I just can't believe the few months of holiday back in M'sia has ended already. I missed my family, my home, my friends, my girls.

I don't want the time to pass very quickly because I know, this is my final year, I have loads to do and I don't want to regret at the end of my final year. So, I want to make my final year in UWE an amazing one! Yes, I do love to see my family and friends back in M'sia, but I really need to enjoy and fulfill my dream in my final year! Because I want to live with no regrets!!

I love my life!
Just feel good and think that something awesome is awaiting you! just be positive!

'you create your own universe as you go along'


WE HAVE FINALLY OPENED OUR ALBUMS! =)

3 comments:

Xien said...

Yes, don't waste your time over there in the UK. Once you're back, it will be rare that you'll get another chance. =)

Blog more about your UK life lar, I only see Malaysian stuff on your blog. =.="

Hooi Jett said...

hello eong xien! hardly see you commenting on my blog! HAHA! will try to..! Lazy to post so many pictures... ><

Xien said...

Hahah once in a while I'll drop by lolx. Somehow your blog is not on Reader, will add it. =D