It has been a few months since I last blogged. I am back to UK again and everything is back to normal. Life has been rather alright to me. A new term is beginning in 1 day time. It's fast! ain't it? I am currently staying with my bunch of girlfriends at student village now and I'm really grateful that they arranged all of us to be in the same flat!
5 jib has been released for almost 2 months and repackage MV is gonna be released in a few days time. i know, ever since I am addicted to this bunch of korean boys, I have been neglecting alot of things, including blogging. But I can't forget about them because they helped me alot in this few months time. They really motivated me and held me up by their inspiring hardwork, background stories, handsome performance and talent. Perhaps, people only think I love them by their good looks but that's not true!
I have dreams to achieve. This is gonna be my final year. Time flies! I still remember when I was in foundation, I was with a bunch of lovely girls, we hang out everyday and life was really awesome! and then I met the Leos who brightened up my life as well! Then, I entered first year of Uni, and now its the 3rd year of Uni! Time really flies! I really feel that I have a heavy responsibility within me. Sometimes , i really feel that life is difficult but if there's no challenges, there wouldn't be success and there wouldn't be happiness as well!
Looking at how they hugged each other after receiving the award, I really feel like achieving good results and achieving my dreams and then hug my friends and family! I really feel them. Their happiness, their tears! you know?
Last few months, I was in a dilemma. I really felt as if I was at the dead end of my life. But I'm alright now. I am grateful to everything that I have today. Thankful to a bunch of Elfs as well. Without them by my side, I don't think I can overcome everything by myself. Thank you very much! =)
I guess that's all for now. Will try to do some real updates soon!
Hopefully, everyone in year 3 accounting and finance this year will have a good final year!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment