Saturday, July 23, 2011

A great day out with THEM

I had a really good day yesterday with the girls! I always love to hang out with them because it feels so natural, so comfortable. I feel as if we were fated to meet each other because we weren't supposed to be these close to each other!

Parents have been really impressed the way our relationship grows. They don't know how a group of boys could bond us together so well. The fact that we knew each other earlier on really made a great effect in our friendship.

I swear I'm going to miss this group of girls so much when I fly off to uk! We shall meet in the advanced social networking! But still, I'll miss talking face to face with them T.T

--

By the way, 5 jib pictures for Eunhyuk, donghae, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Shin Dong is out! will post the pictures after they released the rest of the members pictures. I can't wait for 5 jib! 803 is the dayyyy! <3

Yesterday I spent so much on buying all those stuffs. I swear, my mom will really kill me when she knows the exact amount I spent! I have never spent so much in my whole life and im seriously broke now! =(


@Giza Mall, Wong kok =)


@IMU Lecture Hall! HAHA!

3 comments:

joyous Zhen said...

I like this post by you!
Every phrase you said is just so great and impressing!
Especially:
~ "I feel as if we were fated to meet each other because we weren't supposed to be these close to each other!"

~ "Parents have been really impressed the way our relationship grows. They don't know how a group of boys could bond us together so well. The fact that we knew each other earlier on really made a great effect in our friendship."

You are good in expressing feeling by words. That's so nice!

All this is Miracle. 生命因为你而美丽,≪你是我的奇迹≫ !♥

Hooi Jett said...

HAHAHA! OMG WAN CHERN! I LOVE YOUR COMMENT! SARANGHAE! <3 i APPRECIATE OUR FRIENDSHIP. MAY OUR FRIENDSHIP LAST ETERNALLY! =)I WILL REMEMBER YOU ALL FOR LIFE AND I WILL REMEMBER EVERYTHING WE DID TOGETHER! YOU ARE MY MIRACLE! AND THATS WHY I LIKE THE SONG 'MIRACLE'! LET'S CONQUER SAPPHIRE BLUE OCEAN!~

joyous Zhen said...

I'm always touched by your words.. =')