Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Eternal?

Ever since I have got over my emotions, I really felt that I'm living a great life, I don't feel sad over little things and I always feel the happiness overwhelmed but am I normal? Or I'm trying to be stronger? I always thought about what my friend told me, he said that I was trying very hard to be strong in the past. I guess it's alright to be this way because I feel what I want to feel right now. I don't feel the negativity inside my head.

I think it is right that when you live outside your country, everything changes, thoughts changes, friends changes, environment changes. When I am back in Malaysia, I realized that I'm no longer having the same thoughts as I did. And this is obviously, duh! what am I talking about? But every year I have different type of friends and it changes every year. Friends who I don't wish to have them disappeared in my best friends list are the best friends that have been there for me from the beginning of the year this year. They are the friends that I truly treasure at the bottom of my heart. I'm not saying that I don't treasure other friends.

Other friends remain important at the bottom of my heart but the friends who support me frm the beginning of this year understands me and they gave me the feel that, true friends actually exist. We all know the reason why we are being so close to each other, the bond is inseparable. I wish that my friendship with this bunch of friends will be eternal.

Recently, I have just met up with my TBF coursemates and despite the distance and different in courses, some of them are still great friends with me. what more I can ask for? I just want our friendship to last! I really feel sorry for some of my friends who ignored me because of distance. You ignore me, I shall ignore you. Don't blame me for doing that because I have given you tons of chances. It was you who do not know how to appreciate it!

My life is rainbow! The Return of Superior is what I'm awaiting!

No comments: