I wonder if anyone still reads my blog? It has been awhile since I last blogged. Life has been great but only if I can stay longer in M'sia, it would be awesome! Recalled when I always blog about every single detail of my emotion.. oh well, I ain't emotional any longer! A closure has been put after a year and I'm glad that I handled it pretty well!
Yesterday I was supposed to watch my friend's dance performance in SACC mall in shah alam but something happened, so instead of watching her performance in the crowd, we watched it in the car park. Because of some stupid people who claimed themselves 1m'sia, yesterday we finally understood the 1m'sia concept. My poor friend who is talented in dancing had to be kicked out without performing! Honestly, I feel ashamed to live in this country. She had only 3 audiences but I guess it's enough if we know how to appreciate her? But I know that she is really loooking forward to performing in the crowd but who knows, it turned out to be like that =( It's okay, you have got our back, my friend!
I know it's rather a last minute of heading back to UK. I'm terribly sorry to my friends who I have not met up with. truthfully sorry! I'll meet up with you all again one year later! =) And for those that I have met up with, I thank you all for the willingness to meet up with me! <3
Super Junior remains the best in my heart. without them, I won't be feeling how I feel right now. Perhaps, I would have gone into depression and feeling every negativity that I could have felt! Thank you, SJ, Thank you ELF! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Aww... Cbox takde dah? :)
deleted. because some random ppl like to post on my cbox, very annoying. lol. xD
Post a Comment