Monday, June 13, 2011

528 ♥

My stayed in the UK for the second half of the year was awesome and one of the reasons was because that, despite the difference of hours, difference of country and difference in courses, these friends still bother to keep in touch with me and I wasn't supposed to be close to them! Fate brought us together again with the miraculous SJ. Without them, I wouldn't have been so close with the girls!


Me, Wan chern, Sook ling, Bel, Teng and Pei Yeong (Sook Ling's friend)

This photo was taken on 528 <3

They say that I'm really lucky because I get to see 'them' so fast! I thank god a lot, really. I was feeling really sad because I have missed ss3 and I had the opportunity to see them on the day I came back, with the delayed of the flight!

Bel was able to see them as well! That was really a miraculous thing ever! Because she was supposed to go back to sarawak instead of putting a night at KL! Thank you very much! =)

528 was really like a dream to me! I have been dreaming of this day and this day has finally arrived! Meeting my fellow friends who I have been communicating through social networking since months ago was really awesome! People who only understand me T.T Thank you for being great friends to me!

I will remember this day forever! =)

1 comment:

joyous Zhen said...

This is touching.. Tears in my eyes when I was reading.. =')
This was a dream, a dream that came true!
Eternal memories.. 528 ♥

*I was looking for this group pic since long time ago, didn't know that it's here. hehe. ^^ *