Thursday, June 2, 2011

I have been killed by non-human people!

Had a great morning with dad and bro! Jogged with them and had the long awaited roti canai as breakfast! Had another awesome afternoon spent with my foundation-mates whom I have not met since 9 months ago! A great night spent with my dad and mom watching some kind of Indian inspiring movie! It's indeed inspiring! I thought it is another nonsense indian movie but to my surprise, it's really inspiring! I thought that would be the end of my wednesday night but something, someone has just killed me by just a few seconds of staring!


This is the Indian Movie! Highly recommended!

After the movie, something has just striked me again! I realized I have been living in my fantasy too much, forgotten about my REAL dream that I had to achieve! I was planning to do some thinking about that but still adore my current interest! The moment I signed in my ELF account, I SEE ... I SEE .... I SEEEEEE HIM! He is so awesomely gorgeous! I cannot resist it, really! I CANNOT! The current drama that he is filming can bring me to death! I guarantee you, I will faint a few times!

Enough of nonsense! I know my limit! HAHA!

Okay, people! I'm back from bristol! I'm in Malaysia now, feel free to date me out! The next blog post would be update about my current life in M'sia!

我知道,我已经中毒太深了!

Goodnight, world!

No comments: