Don't know if anyone still reads this blog but due to excessive stress from what I was previously busy with, I just don't have the mood and the feel to blog. 9 months have passed indeed faster than expected, or perhaps, it's not fast but it's just unbelievable that it has been 9 months since I have left home to live an independent life. within these 9 months, I have seen changes all over. I hope those changes that I see are good.
Tomorrow, I'm finally going home, as in, Malaysia, My real home! I still cannot believe that I'm going home. Although my feeling is telling me that I'm leaving this place temporarily to my home, I feel indifferent. I don't know if that's the word, but I'm feeling a different kind of feeling. I'm not feeling sad to leave this place for 3 months but for the past months, I felt homesick every moment and that it is really unbelievable that I'm heading home! I will be back to my reality on friday! I really cannot wait, you know? How's Malaysia? How's mom? How's dad? How's brother? how's everyone?? I missed you people so much and it's like a dream that I'm here in UK. Important people who used to exist in my life suddenly gone out of my life and me coming into a new place to experience new life, new journey of life. It's indeed fun, exciting.
Previously, I was so scared about some friendship would just break like that. And now, after 9 months, I have finally got to know which friends are worth keeping in touch with and which friends don't and certain friends who doesn't keep in touch but I know we are always best friends! For these friends, Thank you for treating me as your friend and keeping in touch with me despite the 7/8 hours difference. I appreciate, indeed.
VERY GRATEFUL TO GOD FOR BRINGING ALL THESE FRIENDS WHO HAVE GONE THROUGH 9 MONTHS WITH ME. WITHOUT THEM, I'M NOBODY. THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES!
528 is a special date for me because it will be my first time to meet my precious ones. I thank god again, for fulfilling my wish. I will never forget that inspiration that inspired me so much! =)
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment