Do you know how it feels when you wake up, feeling joy all over that today is a brand new day and that it is you who create this joy? I have been feeling that life is worthwhile. I have forgotten when was the last time I felt that my life was in despair? I know, I have been feeling positive ever since all sorts of friends come and go in my life, experience that made me feel that exploring is fun and everyday is made out of joy, depending on how you think about it. I have forgotten the feeling that brought me so down that I felt as if life was all shattered. I'm glad, that they have saved me from this trap.
---
They who made my day every morning when I wake up...
He who made me realized my dreams...
They who made me realized the hard work they have put in to achieve something...
He who draw me into my fantasy...
They who are the ones who inspire me inside out...
May the inspiration live eternally
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment