Monday, April 4, 2011

이혁재, 생일 축하합니다

This might seem that I'm naive or may be believing something or someone who don't know who I am but well, it gives me some sort of motivation and a positive feeling. I feel so motivated everyday and I have never been feeling this way for ages! All of those that lead me to the negative state is now history and thank you for the experience for I have learned about life, people and how to handle that kind of situation.

People usually ask, why is life like that? why is life so unfair? But I always take it as a challenge god is giving me for I will be able to solve that problem at the end of the day and by the end of the day, I will tel myself that, I have learned something again!

My new inspiration is giving me a strong motivation in life and I'm always looking forward to everyday! Yes, I feel so bless to have friends all around me. I feel so lucky to have all these friends around me! Thank you for everything my dears.

I'm motivated to study for my finals and after that I would be able to go home to meet my dearest parents who I haven't been seeing for 7 months! I missed them so muchhhhh! Oh yes, after living on my own in a place which has been strange to me, I have learned that I actually love my family more than I have expected! I treasure them :)

Study, Exam, Home Sweet Home! =)

I <3 my life!

ps: You never fail to brightened up my day everyday! Thanks! =) saranghae!


Lee HyukJae, I love you!
Happy Birthday!

No comments: