Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Achievement

Sometimes, I thought to myself, I have lived 20 years and what have I done? what have I achieved? I thought about the times when I was stilll at Malaysia few years back.Time really flies. 2 years ago, when I was still doing TBF, I wouldn't have thought that I would be studying in UK. I wouldn't have even thought that I would befriend such amazing Elf friends (p.s.: Elf isn't what you think it is, it stands for Everlasting Friends).

I really believe in fate. Without fate, I really can't imagine what kind of life I'm having. Sometimes, I still thought that I'm living in a dream  because everything is happening. I am studying in the UK and it seems like I have transferred to sri KL yesterday, I went back to Malaysia for my summer break and that period of time was as though it was a dream to me, it is as though UK is my reality. The friends that I mixed with currently and in the past, it changes so quickly! Sometimes, I think... 1 or 2 years from now, will I stay with the same friends that I have now? Because I really appreciate my friends, all my friends and I don't want to lose any of them. But I don't have a say in this because all these changes.

Anyway, life over here is rather alright. I do enjoy and I do feel sad. It's just a normal human emotion. I'm back to playing piano again <3 I have a group of friends who's so in love with playing piano as well and I'm really very happy to play and chat with them about all these because my dream is to maintain my passion for piano but I lose that passion few years ago and found it back again. Besides playing the piano, I have a new discovered interest. I don't know how long it has began but I'm in love with dancing as well =) I really feel happy to dance especially when I had a really busy day and was really tired, after I attended the dance class, I regained the positive energy! I guess people who know me well would have known why my discovered interest is so shocking!

The course I'm doing, it's getting tougher. How? Just keep the passion, keep the determination and keep going until I achieve something I promised myself to achieve. Talk is easy but what about taking action? I'll remember what my dad tell me, never give up. Henry says never give up too! Whenever I thought about the hardwork they put in, it often motivates me! It lighted up my spirit to keep going no matter how bumpy the road could be.

I love how you guys motivated me =)
I feel so loved...











 







I want to achieve something like them
and... 



















Cry of happiness of achievements!

I want to hug my friends after I achieve something after the thorough hard work that I have put in to achieve something!

No comments: