Bel's friends came all the way from Lincoln to visit Bristol and we brought them around. We brought them to Shanghai nights. It's a chinese buffet restaurant. I haven't been eating good food lately so having the first few bites of the food really did made me feel satisfied about the food! Made friends with bel's friends and his friends and it was really nice knowing them. Qiao xin went with us too which made the atmosphere even more merrier!
Last year around this time, the first day of holiday, I went to suspension bridge with Qiao Xin and gang as well and this year, my first day of winter holiday was well spent with her and other people! =) After having a heavy meal for a lunch-teatime kind of meal, we decided to bring them to have a walk at cabot circus which will pass by the german market which is really pretty as well! We walked to Clifton's suspension bridge later on and it was realllyyyy a long walk!! I would never walk so long in Malaysia!
Since I have been to suspension bridge last year and this year, I would like to made a comparison HAHA! Cos it didn't snow this year but it snowed last year! and of course, the snowed suspension bridge looks prettier! However, they have their own beauty! =)
2010 Suspension Bridge!
2011 Suspension bridge!
When we reached suspension bridge, it was as if we are on an adventure because everywhere seems pitched black and it really was as if we were going on camping on a cold winter day! And when we see the bridge, it was really beautiful! Although it's just a bridge, it looks beautiful at night!
After a long walk to the bridge, we went back to shanghai nights to have my first ever karaoke since I came back to Bristol this term! It feels sooooo good to sing again after so many months not singing! Spent 3 hours there eating, singing and talking! It was really a great night we had!
I always love meeting new people and socializing. Although I'm not good in socializing with new people, I really love meeting new people because it broadened up my networking! And especially, in UK. =)
Xin and Bel :)



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment